Incredible urology position for an experienced, hip urologist. Build a dynamic, collegial urology group that you have always envisioned being part of. Report directly to top management to build and recruit your team, build out the office space, create patient flow and work space just the way you want it. Build the service line just the way you know it should work. Choose your APPs to assist in the office and take first call which will be supplemented by urology hospitalists.
This urology opportunity is located in the dynamic Tri-City area on the VA/TN border, an area with a population of 300,000 people. Live in Kingsport, TN, the largest city where there is NO state income tax! Enjoy hiking, biking and kayaking in a mountain park at the foot of the Alleghenies.
The urology position:
- Compensation for general urologists on the team starts at $650,000+ with signing and productivity bonuses. Additional stipend for leadership position. Particular need for FPMRS, and robotic urologists.
- Hospital is hiring four to five persons for a group strongly supported by hospital management
- Employed group will cover one hospital to start with interventional radiologists and hospitalists, then a second hospital as the group grows to size
- Level 3, 348 bed hospital located in Kingsport, TN is on the state line with Bristol VA. TN has no income tax
- Dedicated robotics team in 14 ORs with very quick turnaround time. Super efficient!
- Collaborative work environment
Bristol Motor Speedway
- Hiker, biker, craft brewery, hipster mecca with Hardrock Casino coming soon! Wonderful restaurants and breweries
- Live in Tri-Cities Appalachian Highlands with mid size cities in the mountains with multiple lakes and miles of trails for hiking and biking. Warriors Path State Park, Ft Patrick Henry Land and Kingsport Greenbelt. Bays Mountain Park has Planetarium, Adventure ropes course
- Regional Airport 15 minutes away.
- College town with all the university amenities: sports, music, dance, concerts
- Live on a lake or in one of many subdivisions or in your own personal mountain retreat
- 2 hours to Asheville, Knoxville, Roanoke and 5 hours to Atlanta , Nashville and Charlotte. In the middle of everything!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.