Incredible urology position for a young, hip urologist. From a four-day work week to 1 X 5 call complemented by urology hospitalists to hiking and kayaking in a mountain park at the foot of the Alleghenies in the Tri-City area at the VA/TN border to highly skilled urology partners to provide mentorship and NO State Income Tax, if you are looking for a pretty perfect job, let’s take a look at this one.
The urology position:
- Compensation starts at $432,000 with signing and productivity bonuses. Potential to earn $650,000. Need general urology or robotic urology or female urology
- Four-day work week with 3-day weekends off
- Practice with 4 employed urologists and inherit retiring doc’s patient base
- Hospital employed by two hospital system with interventional radiologists and hospitalists
- Level 1, 240 bed hospital just completed a 1 million+ investment renovation. Second 505-bed hospital is level 3 is five minutes away
- Dedicated robotics team in 14 ORs with very quick turnaround time
- Collaborative work environment
- Hiker, biker, craft brewery, hipster mecca with Hardrock Casino coming. Wonderful restaurants and breweries
- Three day weekends every week!
- Live in Tri-Cities Appalachian Highlands with mid size cities in the mountains with multiple lakes and miles of trails for hiking and biking. Warriors Path State Park, Ft Patrick Henry Land and Kingsport Greenbelt. Bays Mountain Park has Planetarium, Adventure ropes course
- Regional Airport 15 minutes away.
- College town with all the university amenities
- Live on a lake or in one of many subdivisions or in mountain retreat
- 2 hours to Asheville, Knoxville, Roanoke and 5 hours to Atlanta , Nashville and Charlotte
Call Michael Case at 512-538-4351 today for more information and send your CV to Michael@urologyrecruiting.com.