- Premier academic program offers outstanding clinical position.
Highly skilled, dynamic urology department seeks a 4th patient-centered, general urologist to join their team supported by 3 mid-levels and 22 staff members. The five-year program includes 15 residents and offers a faculty appointment without the need to publish.
With it stable referral base and national reputation, this position is a one in a million opportunity! Enjoy:
- A two year salary guarantee of up to $475,000
- Call of 1:4 with residents taking first call
- Surgery scheduler embedded in practice
- State of the art 1000 bed hospital system with interventional radiologists and an excellent team of hospitalists
- A daVinci robot with a dedicated robotics team
Benefits include CME, sick leave, pension plan, relocation, and commencement bonus
- Philadelphia is a vibrant and diverse city known for its highly acclaimed schools, safe, walkable communities, and endless lifestyle opportunities. From dinner at the Michelin star restaurants to its cozy ethnic bistros it offers Phillies games, world class shopping, the Met Philadelphia, museums, multicultural neighborhoods, festivals, parks and historical sites. Just 90 minutes by train to New York City and 2 hours to Washington DC, in Philly you are in the heart of everything. If you have been dreaming of an academic position where you can teach urology residents and live in a beautiful metro city, call Michael Case today at 512-538-4351 today to learn all the details. Send her your CV at Michael@urologyrecruiting.com and let her tell you all about what makes this job such a great opportunity.#992