What urology job is going to get your attention?
What do YOU want?
- $500,000 starting salary
- Three skilled congenial partners PLUS 2 urology trained NPs
- A glittery metro with a population over 350,000 people
- A prestigious hybrid faculty appointment meaning access to grand rounds and latest research but no requirement to publish or chase grants
- 1 in 4 call
- Generous vacation and CME plus terrific benefits
If all of the above piqued your curiosity, let’s look more closely.
- The job: the hospital has 514 beds with the latest and best equipment. There is great access to the latest daVinci robot. Your partners all get along well and are a valued and respected team at this solidly financed hospital. Stability, great pay with productivity potential to earn up to $700,000. Affiliation with the University of Alabama and its urology residency program. Strong benefit package includes pension, health and malpractice insurance, pension program, and moving expenses.
- The city: Montgomery is the capitol of Alabama and world filled with sophistication, whimsy, history and the future. It has a metro area of 350,000 people making it Alabama’s second largest city. Excellent restaurants bring the best of fine dining and quirky ethnic eating to a lively night life. Enjoy performances at the Shakespeare Theater or at the Performing Arts Center; play golf on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail; explore the fabulous Montgomery Zoo or the W.A Gayle Planetarium with your kids; or catch a Biscuits baseball game. In just one weekend you could attend the Nat King Cole Jazz Society performance, a children’s matinee at the Capri Theatre, enjoy the Chef’s Unite Fire and Ice Feast, and watch top wake skaters and wakeboarders battle it out on the Montgomery Riverfront!
- Schools: This gorgeous city offers exceptional schools: three magnet schools whose high school is ranked # 1 in the state and ranked number 10 in the nation! This means if schools are important to you that this is a place in the South where you can depend on your kids getting a great education!
- Location: Located between Birmingham, just an hour away, and Atlanta, just 2 ½ hours away, this well located city has a prime location in the South. It is far enough away from the Gulf to protect it from hurricanes and is close enough for short weekend trips to some of the best white sand beaches in the country! Destin, Florida, just 3 hours from your office in Montgomery, has the best ranked beaches in the country and sparkle like white sugar. Or hop on a plane at Montgomery’s International Airport and travel anywhere.
Accepting a prestigious position like this is an exceptionally smart move. It definitely adds strength to your CV, as well as providing you with student loan repayment, free tuition at UAB, and access to a great urology program that will keep you up to date and in the know.
Call Michael Case today at 512-538-4351 to learn more about this position. If you will be at the AUA Annual conference you can arrange for a short meeting over coffee to speak with the residency director personally. Send your CV to Michael@urologyrecruiting.com and show this to your spouse! This is your chance to make your hopes and dreams come true.