Live in the heart of cultural and recreational opportunities! This amazing hybrid academic urology position opens in gorgeous new Sussex County hospital in Delaware. Affiliated with UPenn, Jefferson and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, there are opportunities to teach both medical students and urology residents. If you love living on or around water, this is an ideal location near Rehoboth and Lewes beaches. Just one and a half hours to Philly you have all the advantages of a world class metro with none of the hassles. Plus this is a tax-free state!
This employed position offers so much:
- Starting salary of $450,000 for a new grad plus a $75,000 signing bonus! Six weeks PTO annually plus $5K for CME and outstanding benefits.
- Three mid-levels take first call and there is a 24 hour hospitalist program
- An absolutely beautiful level 3 hospital is scaling up to level 2 within next 18-24 months.
- Enjoy a five minute walk from clinic to hospital
- Great schools include Cape Henlopen which is ranked #1 in the state, plus highly desirable suburban schools and access to universities nearby.
Looking for great restaurants? This area abounds in them. From the great restaurants in Rehoboth Beach and nearby towns to all the cultural offerings in nearby Philly, Wilmington and DC to the incredible opportunities for boating and fishing, this urology position is a gem. Here you will find an amazing lifestyle with the joy of a great hybrid academic practice. Call Michael Case at Case Recruiters today: 512-538-4351. And send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org