NO PERFECT JOB?
This Wisconsin physician-owned clinic is on the water in a mid-sized city with universities, outstanding schools, incredible recreation, performing arts, and professional sports plus award winning restaurants! And the job offers:
- Collegial partners: This multispecialty group has four urologists seeking to replace a fifth who transferred to a location closer to family. They are committed to integrity, collegiality, mentoring new docs, and giving everyone a voice
- Great call. Call is done every 2 to 3 months (1X6 on weekends and 1X4 weekdays. Nurses do triage after 5 pm until 7 am and all weekend
- Good money: Guaranteed $450,000 to $550,000 for right candidate for two years. Plus ancillary profits. Plus the best benefits! Urologists are making well above the national average
- Flexibility of Schedule: Choose to work 5 days, or 3.5 days – or your own mix of days. Be as busy as you like and have the freedom to attend your child’s game.
- Use your sub-specialty or do bread and butter urology. Robotic skills and pelvic reconstruction particularly needed
If you are looking for your dream job, call Michael Case today at 512-538-4351 for details. Case Recruiters, the Urology Recruiters can help you find it. Like the job above, they do exist. Send your CV to Michael@urologyrecruiting.com